Happy World Women's Day!
World Women's Day celebrates the social, economic, cultural and political success of all women around the world!
Women are active, dynamic and unique creatures, giving their 100% each and every day!
Their busy schedule may include academic studies, work, fitness, family care as well as a variety of social activities! Proper nutrition and physical exercise are the most important factors for maintaining good health. Adequate intake of essential elements through nutrition is difficult because of the modern lifestyle.
All women must be sure that the daily needs of their body are being met by choosing the right dietary supplements, that will support them with antioxidant protection and high energy levels every single day!
Vitamin C :
- Helps to repair and regenerate tissues by stimulating collagen biosynthesis. That means flexibles joints and hydrated, vigorous skin.
- Contributes to the function of two important enzymes that play a role in the biosynthesis of L-carnitine
- Lessen the duration and symptoms of a common cold
B Complex :
- Protects the nervous tissue from chronic stress
- Offers a healthy skin, nails and hair.
- Is vital for you to feel wellness, balance and happiness.
- Improves mood and helps fight depression
- Has the ability to control lipids and lower cholesterol.