CARDIOTONIC is a formula which uses the synergetic action of three active ingredients in order to ensure maximum cardiovascular protection.
It is recommended in cases of:
- peripheral arterial disease
- metabolic damage of the cardiac muscle
- ischemic heart disease
- acute or chronic heart disease
- L-Carnitine: found in high concentrations in the cardiac muscle, this amino-acid allows the transportation of long chain fatty acids from the cytoplasm to the mitochondria.
• b oxidation
• Krebs cycle
• oxidative phosphorylation
- Coenzyme Q10: a transporter of electrons during the oxidative phosphorylation procedure. Q10 has the ability to transport electrons according to cellular needs. It is a potent anti-oxidant. The cardiac muscle contains the highest amount of Q10 in our body.
- L-Taurine: necessary for the regulation of Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium homeostasis. It also regulates Ca2+ ATPase of the sarcoplasmic reticulum, enhancing cardiac muscle contraction.
Notification number of the National Organization for Medicines (EOF): 81491 / 22-10-2013
The notification number in the National Organization for Medicines (EOF) does not serve as an authorization for marketing by the EOF.