The active ingredients of DERMOLIN FORMULA have a nutritional, anti-androgenetic, reconstructive, dermocorrective and antiaging/photoprotective action.
- Millet: transfers all necessary nutritional ingredients for the proper nutrition of the scalp (aminoacids, B-complex vitamins, trace elements).
- Gingko Biloba: improves the microcirculation and transfers oxygen to the scalp.
- Pantothenic Acid: a precursor of coenzyme A, it contributes to the metabolism of fatty acids, proteins and sugars. Lack of it causes hair loss. It accelerates skin healing.
- Nettle: has anti-sebaceous and anti-dandruff action. It also has anti-androgenetic action because it blocks D.H.T. action (Dihydrotestosterone), by inhibiting 5-a reductase. It is also rich in vitamin C and trace elements.
- Zinc: One of the basic elements required for hair formation and growth. It is a 5-a-reductase inhibitor, thus decreasing the production of androgens, which are responsible for hair loss. It also stimulates the immune system. It activates Superoxide Dismutase, thus decreasing the levels of hydrogen peroxide.
- Cystine: sulfurous amino acid which is a building component of keratin. It regulates the procedure of keratinization and contributes to the production of melanin.
- Methionine: sulfurous amino acid, which is transformed into cystine.
- Biotin: intervenes in the metabolism of fats and proteins. It prevents seborrheic dermatitis.
- Copper: cofactor in many enzymatic reactions necessary for melanin synthesis.
- Taurine: inhibits the excess production of collagen in hair follicles, protecting follicles from fibrosis. It has antioxidant function, which comes from its ability to neutralize hypochlorous acid.
- Para-Aminobenzoic acid: UV filter chelator, it absorbs the sun radiation and inhibits photo aging.
- Androgenetic type hair loss
- Seasonal Hair loss
- Hair loss due to Oxidative Stress
- Photo Aging
Notification number of the National Organization for Medicines (EOF): 50409 / 26-06-2013.
The notification number in the National Organization for Medicines (EOF) does not serve as an authorization for marketing by the EOF.
Medicines Agency (EMEA).