TIOPROTECT is an antioxidant formula which contains 2 potent antioxidants (resveratrol and lipoic acid), which ensure multiple benefits to the human organism.
THE BIOLOGICAL ACTION OF RESVERATROL:
- reinforces the synthesis of glutathione (the most important enzymatic antioxidant).
- inhibits the peroxidation of lipids and especially of LDL lipoproteins.
- inhibits the peroxidation of cyclo-oxygenase-2 [COX2] enzyme, which converts arachidonic acid into inflammatory prostaglandins.
- stimulates collagen production.
- inhibits tyrosinase and melanogenesis.
THE BIOLOGICAL ACTION OF LIPOIC ACID:
- stimulates the production of glutathione.
- enhances the sensitivity to insulin.
- is an important enzymatic factor in Krebs cycle.
- prevents the peroxidation of lipoproteins.
- chelator for Iron, Copper, Mercury, and Cadmium.
- reduces glycosylation.
- protects neurons.
- rejuvenates other antioxidants, when they are oxidized (Vitamin C, CoQ10 and glutathione).
- improves vasodilation.
The combination of these two ingredients ensures a potent antioxidant protection which helps in glycosylation, dermatitis, skin aging, psoriasis, photo aging, rosacea and in the burning mouth syndrome.
Notification number of the National Organization for Medicines (EOF): 50407 / 26-6-2013
The notification number in the National Organization for Medicines (EOF) does not serve as an authorization for marketing by the EOF.