Bromeact is a dietary supplement containing the enzyme bromelain which is derived from pineapple. Bromelain contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- increases the production of prostaglandins with anti-inflammatory action.
- inhibits the transformation of kininogen into kinin.
- stimulates PGE1 (selectively inhibits the accumulation of platelets and consequently blood coagulation).
- develops a fibrinolytic action in interaction with the lipoxygenase through the plasminogen (increases plasmin creation), which breaks down the fibrin clots (fibrinolysis), delaying at the same time the creation of local swelling.
- selectively inhibits 5-lipoxygenase, and blocks the synthesis of leukotrienes B4 (receptor of chronic inflammation phase) along with the leukotrienes C4, D4, and E4 (receptors of acute inflammation phase).
- does not reverse the synthesis of gastroprotective prostaglandins as it happens with NSAIDs [non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs].
- reverses the shift of the polymorphonuclear leukocytes and the release of proteolytic enzymes.
- acts in the lymphatic system due to its ability to increase the proteolytic action of macrophages.
- decreases the catabolism of catecholamines (adrenalin) on a vascular level and contributes to the ability of capillaries to contract; as a result, it reduces swelling and pain.
Notification number of the National Organization for Medicines (EOF): 28343 / 8-04-2013.
(*) The product is not subject to licensing process
Do not take the product in the following cases:
(1) Hypersensitivity to bromelain or Boswellia Serata extract.
(2) If you are allergic to pineapple, celery, carrot, or grass pollen.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
Dietary Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet
Keep out of the reach of young children
This product is not intended for the prevention, treatment, or cure of human disease.
Consult with your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking pharmaceutical treatment, or having health problems
Special precautions for product storage:
Keep the product in a cool and dry place, away from heat sources, and protected from light.
The expiration date refers to the product in intact packaging which is properly stored.